I will lose Mamata by 50,000 votes, or I will leave politics - Shuvendu

I will lose Mamata by 50,000 votes, or I will leave politics - Shuvendu

Kolkata: State politics is in full swing after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced she would contest from Nandigram. Former TMC leader Shuvendu Adhikari was contesting from the Nandigram constituency. He was even called the second power center of the TMC.

However, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has said she will contest from Nandigram to challenge her as she recently joined the BJP. After Mamata's announcement, Shuvendu officials have also taken action. He has also strongly criticized his former politician Basu Mamata.

"If I do not lose to Mamata in Nandigram by a margin of 50,000 votes, I will say goodbye to politics," Shuvendu said at a BJP rally in Kolkata. The TMC is no longer a political party. It has become a private company. TMC has hired election strategists from Bihar. "It is clear that the BJP has a strong presence in West Bengal," he said.

BJP state chief Dilip Ghosh, on the other hand, said Mamata knew she would not win in her constituency Bhawanipore. That is why he wants to test himself on Nandigram soil. TMC ministers are looking for safe seats. "But wherever they go, they can't find a safe place."

I will lose Mamata by 50,000 votes, or I will leave politics - Shuvendu

Tags

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.